When you move abroad

When you move abroad.

Notify Forward and discuss the consequences of this for your pension. Our Pension Information Line can be reached at telephone number +31 (0)10 439 4473. You can also send an email to Pensioen.Infolijn@unilever.com.

Please note: you must also inform us if you move abroad - for example within France or from France to Italy.

Information on the consequences for the AOW can be obtained from the Sociale Verzekeringsbank [Social Insurance Bank] at SVB.nl.

> Return to layer 1