When you change jobs


If you change employers. You may opt to take your accrued pension with you to your new pension provider.‚Äč

When you change jobs – and therefore move to a different pension scheme – you can choose to take your accrued pension with you. This is referred to as value transfer. You submit your request to this end to your new pension provider. Obtain proper advice on this in advance. Whether value transfer is a good choice depends primarily on the indexation policy and the financial situation of Forward and that of your new pension provider. If you decide not to request a value transfer, your pension remains with Forward and will be paid to you from your official retirement age. 

> Return to layer 1