When you change jobs

If you change employers, you may opt to take your accrued pension with you to your new pension provider.

We call this value transfer. You must submit a request to this effect to your new pension provider. Be sure to make full enquiries about this in advance.

If you decide not to request a value transfer, your capital will remain at the UPP until you retire. Remember that you will be charged costs each year.

> Return to layer 1