Welcome to the net pension plans of Unilever Netherlands!
You are currently accruing a gross pension with Forward (circle of Unilever APF, also called Unilever Pension Fund) over your salary up to € 128,810 (2023). However, your salary is higher. For the part of your salary that is above this limit, you can participate in two net pension plans of Unilever Netherlands:
- Net pension saving plan of the Unilever Pension Plan (UPP)
- Insurance of a net survivors pension in the event of your passing during employment from elipsLife
The Unilever Pension Fund administers these net pension plans at the request of Unilever.
How we deal with responsible investment can be found in the booklet.
In this ‘Pensioen 1-2-3’ you will find general information on these two net pension plans. Pensioen 1-2-3 does not contain personal information about your pension. Personal information can be found in your annual gross and net pension summaries (UPO's).
What's included in layer 1, 2 and 3?
Pensioen 1-2-3 consists of 3 layers. Layer 1 briefly sets out the most important information about the net pension plan. You can view layer 1 via the links below or download it directly.
Layer 2 contains more information on all the subjects in layer 1. Finally, in layer 3, you will find legal documents related to the pension plans and the UPP brochure (member booklet) with extensive information about the net pension saving plan.
How does it work?
Click on one of the topics below for the most important information in layer 1. If you would like to read more about a topic, click on 'Read more' to go to the next layer.
- What do these net pension plans offer?
- What do these net pension plans not offer?
- How do you accrue pension?
- What options do you have with the UPP?
- How certain is your pension?
- What costs does the UPP incur?
- When do you need to take action?
If you have any questions about the net pension plans, please contact the Unilever Pension Fund:
email@example.com or +31(0)10 439 4453.